What are Dermal Fillers?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance within the body which is found the deep layers of the skin known as the dermis, and one of its functions is to keep skin smooth and healthy by helping it retain water. As we age our body’s production of hyaluronic acid gradually declines, resulting in visible signs of ageing.
Dermal Fillers are a man-made, non-animal, substance that mimics the body’s natural depleted hyaluronic acid. Once injected they give the skin support and structure resulting in a plumped and youthful appearance.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Dermal Fillers are not permanent and will naturally break down.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary.
- Dermal Fillers are only performed by a fully trained Medical Professional.
- Combine with Anti-wrinkle Injections for a complete rejuvenation treatment.
- Requires no test prior to treatment.
- Can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- The treatment provides a natural look.
- As Dermal Fillers are non-animal it is suitable for vegans.
Popular Treatment Areas
- Nose to Mouth Grooves (also known Naso Labial Folds)
- Mouth to chin (also known Marionette Lines)
- Temples (also known as Temple Hollows)
- Frown Lines & Forehead Lines
- Under Eye (also known as Under Eye Hollows and Tear Troughs)
- Cheeks (also know as Cheek Augmentation)
- Chin & Jaw line (also know as Chin Augmentation)
- Acne Pits & Scarring
- Lip Lines (also know as Smoker’s Lines)
- Lip Filler (Lip Enhancement – to define and add volume to the body of lips)
Non-Surgical Face Lift
You may be seeing signs of ageing but are not yet ready to undergo a surgical procedure, and we fully support that choice, which is why we offer an alternative anti-ageing technique referred to as the ‘non-surgical facelift’.
We use the most advanced non-surgical techniques to lift and rejuvenate the face, creating a much more youthful appearance.
Derma Roller Treatment
Dermaroller Treatment provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Dermaroller Treatment is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy also used in the process of stretch mark removal.
During Dermaroller Treatment we will use a medical device to produce thousands of micro-medical needle-columns in the skin. Each column will penetrate into the dermis of the skin and will be approximately 0.1mm in width. The column will close rapidly enabling the skin to recover quickly. After the procedure your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. It can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and the process will continue over the following months.
Dermaroller Treatment can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and decolletage lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Aged and sun damages skin
- Scars (including acne)
- Rejuvenation of hands
Mesotherapy can also be applied on the face to prevent and treat signs of ageing, restores hydration and rejuvenate the entire area. Mesotherapy provides the skin with a special cocktail of nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins, minerals and amino-acids to boost its appearance significantly.
Using a series of micro injections, we apply a series of ingredients found naturally in the skin such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins (A, B, C, E, K), minerals, coenzymes and nucleic acids.
Since this non-invasive treatment replenishes naturally-occurring substances required by the skin to rehydrate and repair imperfections, the results are quick and long-lasting. Some bruising may occur after the session which disappears soon afterwards. Mild redness may also appear which goes away after a few hours.
Facial mesotherapy is a great option for women and men of all ages looking to restore the health and look of their face and neck.